1. One thing you hope to get out of this class: How to uses multimedia to make my blog more attractive?
  2. One thing that you’re unsure about with this class: I am unsure about the content of the optional lab. Do we need to do some works in the lab?
  3. Can you think of an example of an interactive or multimedia learning experience you have experienced yourself that you enjoyed or made a positive impact on you? What made it impactful to you: In my primary school, we only have one special multimedia classroom, so all of the classes need to share one multimedia classroom. The multimedia classroom has several devices to help students understand, such as computers, projectors, and audio devices. Compare with the study experience in the normal classroom, children have more interest to stay in the multimedia classroom. Also, I enjoyed the experience in the multimedia classroom. These two pictures show the differences between the normal classroom and multimedia classroom.

4. Other thoughts or reflections on interactive and multimedia learning from today’s videos and readings?

From “Victor’s blog”, I learned a lot from his writing forms and contents. In the blog, he listed opinion logically, readers can understand easily. Also, the chosen pictures and video support his words. The examples of “Comment on Peer’s Post” shows the right way to communicate with others on the blog.