To improve my last H5P video, I re-record my screencast to conform to more multimedia learning principles.

Firstly, based on the Redundancy Principle, I deleted some words which were not related to my topic. Because the audience may feel distracted by these contents, I removed some unimportant contents.

Secondly, I use my mouse to highlight the important words in my H5P video. In the last video, I just put an example of an email in the middle of the screen. My audience might feel confused about where I am talking. Based on the Signaling Principle, I highlighted words exactly what to pay attention to on the screen.

Thirdly, the Image Principle states that humans do not necessarily learn better from a talking head video. My camera makes me always have to spend more attention on it in the last time. Meanwhile, I believe my audience will also be distracted by my image. So this time, I chose to turn off my camera. After turning off the camera, my attention is more focused on recording the video, so my work efficiency is also much higher than before.

link to my H5P video: https://ivanyuri96.h5p.com/content/1291288876676932438